The Manitoba Association of Parent Councils is dedicated to supporting, promoting, and enhancing meaningful involvement of parents and caregivers within school communities, representing their voice to all educational stakeholders to improve the education and well-being of children in Manitoba.
MAPC is recognized and respected as the parental voice within the public education system in Manitoba.
- Teamwork among staff, with and within the Board of Directors, with members, and all education partners
- Honesty in dealings with one another and with its membership
- Integrity – MAPC actions reflect its words
- Open and clear communication at all times
- Respect for every individual involved in the organization and for the diversity represented in the province of Manitoba